Question of virtual tone 4 Comments / Default / By huanggs How to use the virtual tone in English? What are the forms of expression?
4 thoughts on “Question of virtual tone”
It is useless to see ~~ Must do more ~~ I wish you success!
1. The virtual tone of the virtual tone in the subject clause mainly depends on some adjectives and past words, which are used to represent suggestions, commands, requirements, surprise and disappointment. Its form is: (should) verb original shape.
The adjectives often use this:
The appropriate Advisable and appropriate, reasonable Better better design, the urgent ImpoTant's important Insistent insisted on the Nature. Natural Nature's necessary superiority, better Strange's strange Urgent's urgent is extremely important
The past words are:
n desired, demanded, orderEd, resested, suggetested , Required et al.
. For example:
T is essential that you (should) win the voters’hearts. It is absolutely necessary to win the heart of voters.
TFAS SUGGGESTED that he (should) join the club.
2. The virtual tone of the phrase and the syntax of the same language is expressed in the desk, command, claim, purpose, and desire. Essence Its form is: (should) verb original shape.
The noun used:
Decision, decide to decide Decision to decide Motion to propose to choose Proposal to propose advice to recommend desire to demand order to command Necessity Request Request Request Request Idea ideas and thoughts, for example:
t, the game that the guests (should) be. He ordered the enthusiastic money to treat these guests.
HIS PROPOSAL is that we (should) get rid of the bad habits. He proposed that we should abandon these bad habits.
3. The virtual temperament of the object from the sentence 1) The predicate words in the sentence after some verbs are required to use the virtual language to indicate suggestions, commands and requirements. Its form is: (should) verb original shape. The verbs that are often used like this are:
ASK requires Advise to advice from Determine to decide Decide to decide the Command command insist to insist on Intend intended to propose the PROPER proposal to propose to Require requesting the request. Desire to direct command, for example:
he insisted that the meting be put off.
They proposed that all the plans should be discussed at the meting. They suggest that all plans should be discussed at the meeting.
) In compound objects in the form of IT as an object, it can also be used in the virtual language, and its form is: (should) the original shape of the verb. The adjectives (Bin Bu) used in this sentence are the same as the adjective used in the virtual tone in the subject. For example:
we think it advisable that he (should) think deeply before acting.
3) The virtual tone of the objects followed by Wish represents some kind of desire that cannot be realized.
has three main forms:
The virtual virtual to the present situation: Wish subject verb past or wee represents virtual in the past: wish subject had Words of the past indicate virtual for future situations: Wish subject Would verb original shape.
. For example:
I wish I knew what was going to have pen.
she washed she had stayed at home.
I wish I we rich. I can't wait for me to be rich.
Note: When indicating the virtuality of the past, sometimes you can also use the following forms:
Wish subject wood (Could) have Past segmentation I wish i Could seen her last night. It would be great if I could see her last night.
4. The virtual tone form in the IF conditional sentence 1) The assumptions expressed in the IF non -real condition sentence are impossible or unlikely to occur or implement.
In the IF non -real virtual conditional sentence, the main sentences and clause preferential verbs mainly have the following forms:
At the time of the current depending on the facts of the facts (berey) should (WOULD, COULD, MIGHT) verbs, the original facts are opposite to the past. In the past (Should verb original shape, WERE to verb original) Should (Would, COULD, MIGHT) verb original
n if there was gravity, we should not be able to go through. We can't walk.
I wouldn n’t have known what these we for if I had n’t ben told. If others don't tell me, I don't know what these things are doing.
) In the formal style, sometimes the conjunction IF in the virtual conditional sentence can be eliminated, and the auxiliary verb (excluding behavioral verbs) such as WEE, HAD, Should, etc. refers to the subject. If there is no WERE, HAD or SHULD in the sentence, neither IF nor poured. For example:
Ore I to Meet Him Tomorrow (= if I we to met him tomorrow), I should ask him about it. If I see him tomorrow, I will ask him about it Essence
HAD I had the money last year (= if I had had had the money last year), I would have bought the house. If I had this money last year, I bought the house. Essence
There be any troud with the boiler, the automatic unit woo off the fuel illy support.
3) Under normal circumstances, the time in the non -real condition sentence and the predicate verb of the clause are consistent, but sometimes it may refer to different times. At this time, according to the meaning of the context at this time Use different predicate verb forms. For example:
if I was you, I would have taken his advice. I would adopt his suggestion if you were you. (Sentences refer to the present, the main sentence refers to the past)
if the weather had ben more favorable, the crop would be geowing still better. If the climate is more suitable, the crops will grow better. (From the past, the main sentence refers to the present)
5. Immiguous virtual conditional sentence 1) Sometimes the situation is not expressed from the form of conditions, but is expressed in a preposition phrase or other ways. Common words or phrases are: with, but for, but that, Otherwise, or, But, etc. For example:
Thout your help (= if we had not hadhad your help), we count not have succeeded.
But for (= if there was no), there would be no modeln instry. If there is no electricity, there will be no modern industry.
he was having a meeting; Otherwise he would have over over to help us.
he felt very tired yesterday, or he would have attended the party. He was tired yesterday, otherwise he attended that party.
) In some simple sentences that implies virtual conditions, the virtual language can be manifested through context. The predicate verbs are used in the form/ would ben form/ would have ben virtual form. For example:
aNY MEN in his post have done like that. Anyone will do so in his position.
you should (ought to) have come earlier. You should have come earlier.
6. Virtual signs in other sentence patterns 1) In the follow clauses followed by Would Rather, Would Sooner, WOULD Just as Soon, Might as Well, Would Prefer, etc. Express the wish, meaning "prefer, wish". Its form is:
① "WOULD RATHER (Would Sooner ...) Treat theme predicate verb past formula" represents the current or future situation.
② "WOULD RATHER (Would Sooner) subject verb past completion style" represents the past. For example: I ’D Rather he do n’t go now.
2) After the sentence pattern "IT is (High/ About) time ...", you can also follow the virtual language, which is often used in the sentence. Sometimes "(Should) verbs", which means "should ... time". For example:
for the child should go to school.
for it is high time (that) the weather improved. The weather should really get better.
3) In the sigh caused by "if only", it is also required to use a virtual language to express his wishes.
The form: ① Use past or "Would/ Could verb original form" to indicate a wish that is opposite to the current or future facts.
②The wish that is opposite to the facts in the past when it was completed. For example:
if only you would listen to our advice.
if only I had not ben busy last week!
if only she core marry me. I hope she can marry me.
Note: If only can also be used in virtual conditional sentences. For example:
if only I had more money, I could buy a car. If I have more money, I can buy a car.
) The connector "in case, lest, for fear that" can be used to guide the virtual language. Its form is usually: "... lest (in case, for fear that) subject should verb". The should in the lest, the should in the fact sentence, and the Should in the Case sentence is usually not eliminated, but in the case sentence, you can use a statement without virtual language. Lest, for fear that can also be connected to other forms. For example:
he too well him in case it should rain. He took a raincoat to prevent rain.
I will not make a noise for fear that I (should/ might) disturb you.
Care Must be taken in use this method lest overflow (should) occur. Be careful when using this method to avoid overflowing.
Virtual tone is a guess or assumption that is used in English to indicate things that cannot happen. The common types of virtual tone in English are: the virtual language of condition adverbial clauses, the virtual language of the later objects, the virtual language of the objects in the sentence after some verbs, and the virtual tone of the subject in some structures. The virtual language of the conditional adverbial in this lesson will only discuss the virtual language of the condition of the condition.
"IF" The structure of the virtual tone in the sentence of the condition is as follows:
On the virtual types of the main sentence
n The assumptions of the future situation in the future generally verb original
The hypothesis of the past situation of the past is completed. R nThis in this lesson has a virtual language, which mainly indicates the hypothetical assumptions that cannot happen or unlikely to occur. Among them, the virtual tone sentences are:
1) If you will bere an Inuit Near the North Pole, you would enjoy the raw meat from seals.
2) If you was a man living in the grassland, you would preferd meat of sheep or went. Germany, you will find sound that is thick and heavy.
4) If you we in china, you would find sound that is thin and clean. The virtual temperament in the sentence indicates the hypothesis that the current situation that is impossible or unlikely.
The composition of the virtual tone of the current situation hypothesis is as follows:
1) The adverbial sentence of the condition is used in the sentence, and the main sentence is used with wood enjoy Use wEE, and the main sentence is composed of
3) condition adverbial clauses in the sentence, while the main sentence is used in the main sentence to compose
4) condition adverbial clauses in the sentence. Middle uses Would Find composition
. The hypothesis of the future situation
n1) If I had enough time up, you would catch that train.
3) If you studied hard in college, you would find a good job in the future.
1. If I have enough time, I will definitely go.
2. If you are faster, you will catch the train.
3. If you work hard in college, you will find a good job in the future.
The composition of the hypothetical tone of the future situation is as follows:
1) The condition adverbial clause uses HAD, while the main sentence is used go to form
2 ) The condition adverbial clause is used in Hurric, and the main sentence is composed of
3) condition adverbial convergence uses studied in the main sentence, while the main sentence is composed of Would Find The hypothesis of the past situation
1) If you have begun to do your Homework Earlier, you will have completing them. N2) Book.
3) If tom had prepared the mid-term exmly, he would have passed it.
n1) If you start doing family homework early, you have done it long ago.
2) If I listen to the teacher, I should read this English book.
3) If Tom is fully prepared for the test, he will pass the test this time.
The composition of the virtual tone of the past situation is as follows:
1) The condition adverbial clause is used in the clause, and the main sentence is used in Would HAVE Complete to form
2) The condition adverbial clause is used in Had Listened, while the main sentence is used with Would Have Finished to compose
3) condition adverbial clauses are used in the clause, and the main sentences are composed of Would HAVE PASSED n
. How to choose the modal verb in the conditional sentence virtual tone?
Thematic verbs in the conditional sentence virtual tone can only use the Would conditional sentence virtual language subject, in addition to using WOULD, you can also use Might, COULD and Should. Among them, Should is mostly used for first -person. In the United States English, use WOULD after the first person.
1) If I have enough time, I should have finished it. If I have enough time, I will complete it.
2) if he hadnt ben Ill, he might have come. If it was not sick, he might come.
3) If I have ben more careful, I can have dotter. I can do better if I am careful.
. The correct form of the virtual language of the conditional sentence is
Thete sentences in the virtual tone of the conditional sentence, no matter who is called in the sentence in the sentence, is used in form. However, in non -formal spoken language, first and three people can also use WAS.
1) If he was here now, he would give us a hand. If he is here now, he will help me.
2) If I was you, I would not go. If I were you, I would not go.
3) If she was here, we could ask her. If she is here, we can ask her.
. The inverted form of the virtual tone in the convergence of the condition is
. When the sentence of the conditional sentence virtual tone contains "be, have, should, cored, From the sentence, you can pour. The form of inverted is to make these four words in advance to the first sentence, omit the IF, and the remaining sentence sequence is unchanged. . If I am you, I will study hard.
2) Had I have enough home, i will have done it better. If I have enough time, I will do this better.
3) Should John Come Now, what would you say to him? If John comes now, what do you say to him?
4) Could the dead man have spoken, he would have his murdererer. He will recognize who is the person who murder him.
DONE indicates that the past should have been done in the past but did not do it.
Done represents the past wishes.
It, Should has a fixed sentence pattern, such as in Suggest, Require, INSIST, etc. There are some sentence patterns, I believe your teacher also said during class. The key is to accumulate more sense of language. The rules of these deaths are based on understanding the inner logic of the sentence
Definition of virtual tone
The virtual tone is a special form of predicate verb, which is used to express hypothetical, subjective wishes, guessing, suggestions, possible or pure imagination.
· Non -real condition sentences and its classification
Non -real condition sentences are relative to real condition sentences. The adverbial clauses we have learned before are real condition sentences. u003C> u003C> u003C> The classification of non -real condition sentences: 1. Contrary to the current facts; 2. Contrary to the past facts; 3. The opposite of the future facts may be the opposite.
· Non -true conditional sentence (1)
This is the past or weere of the predicate verb in the current facts. If the weather we fine, we would (should) go out for a walk. If the weather is clear, we will go out for a walk. (The actual weather is not good.) If I would you, I would not be so any. If I was yours, I would not be so angry. (Actually, I can't be you.) If I had a lot of money now, I would build a car. If I have a lot of money now, I will buy a car. (Actually, I don't have a lot of money.)
· Non -real condition sentence (2)
The instead of the predicate of the past. Essence If you had previewed the text, you would n’t have to angr the question. If you have a preview text, you will not answer this question. She would have come if she she had n’t ben so busy.
· Non -true conditional sentence (3)
The instead of the predicate verb of the future of the future, the original verb shape, or the original shape of the we to verb; Might) verb original shape. If it was hearday, I should go to see the film. If tomorrow is Sunday, I will go to the movie. (In fact, it is not Sunday tomorrow.) If she should come, I would ask her for help. If she would come, I would ask her to help. If I was to do it, I would do it in a different way. If I came to do this, I would do it in different ways.
. Use inverted sentences to indicate non -real conditions
If the preexterous verb of the condition of the condition of the condition of the adverbial sentence contains we, had, should Pack. If the condition adverbial clause is a negative form, the not can only be placed behind the subject when it is inverted, and not to put Not in front of the subject in the form of abbreviations. Should only be a flow, what should we do? What should we do if there is a flood? If it not for their, we will be in service. If there is no help, we will be in trouble. Had you arrived at the station ten minutes earlier, you could have caught the train.
· Virtual Specific: Imamage condition sentence
Itmable phrases, adverbs or contexts to indicate hypothetical and conditional virtual tone expressions are called implicit condition sentences. We too a taxi to the Airport. Otherwise we should have ben late. Otherwise we might be late. Without music, the world would be a ll place. If there is no music, the world will become a dull place. What would you do with a miss dollars? What would you do if you have one million dollars?
· Virtual Style: The subject Congxian
The adjectives are Necessary, Important, Strange, Nature, Essential, in "IT Be adjectives or past words subject clauses", the subject clause must be virtual. It is all that the problem (should) be discussed at once. It is necessary to discuss this issue immediately. It is strange that he (should) have so many friend. He has so many friends. It have decided that the meting (should) be put off.
· Virtual Style: Objects
The objects behind the verbs containing hypothesis, conjecture, suggestion, etc. The clauses behind them should be omitted with the original original verb structure. Should often omit. This type of verb is: Advice, Arrange, Command, Demand, Desire, Insist, Order, PROPOSE, Require, Request, Suggest, etc. I suggested that he study harder. I suggest that he work hard. (Pay special attention to this question: why is Study used in the original shape.) I inclly that he (should) go. I emphasized that he should go. She commanded that we (should) attack at once. She ordered us to attack immediately. I demand that john go there at once. I asked John to go there immediately.
· Virtual Style: The Templared Sentence
The subject is the IDEA, NOTION, Proposal, Request and other nouns, as the verb of the phrase as the original verb or the original original verb. My is that we (should) go and help him. My suggestion is that we should help him. Our only request is that this should be settled as the as post. Our only request is to solve this problem as soon as possible.