Do you have to get a needle need to be scratched by a cat? 5 Comments / Default / By huanggs Did you need to get an injection of a small mouth? Do you need to tell me to call me to get a rabies vaccine?
5 thoughts on “Do you have to get a needle need to be scratched by a cat?”
Because the cat will lick your claws, you may lick your paws and catch you. If a cat has injected a rabies vaccine, there is no need to inject immunoglobulin. If the cat does not fight, it is bitten or bleeding. It is not the same. Generally, it is about three stitches, which is more troublesome. Generally, injection in 24 hours to 48 hours is effective. First quickly rinse with water, then wipe some alcohol or iodine. As soon as the rabies virus is infected, there is no special medicine. If the vaccine is taken, it also has half a year of prevention.
If the cat always goes out, you must get the vaccine. If the cats who can't go out by themselves, just disinfect with hydrogen peroxide, be careful not to be infected, there is no need to get an injection.
First of all, the risk of cat infection is extremely rare. There are only a few cases that have been suspected of caught infection for a few decades ago. Calculating people who are caught by cats and people who are caught by cats every year, and the possibility of urban health cats infection is far less than one -tenth of tens of millions. According to the national traffic accident and per capita travel time, the probability of one person to go out of the epidemic prevention station to get out of the traffic accident is one -four -million, and the risk of one -millionth is to prevent one hundred million in one -million -dollar. The risk is at least logically meaningless.
Ifly if you meet the following elimination conditions, even the risk of infinite infection is directly excluded:
If determination to be bitten by other crazy animals within half a year, The risk of infection is absolutely excluded. (Milk cats and dogs can also directly exclude the risk of infection, because if such small animals are bitten by other crazy animals, they will hang directly and can not survive. It has been determined that it has not been bitten by a crazy dog for more than one month, and the risk of infection is also directly excluded). These are the cases without injections.
Cats and dogs are vaccinated twice or more than twice or more. It can also be considered as eliminating poisoning. When you are bitten, you can observe ten days when you are bitten.
The following text comes from an authoritative expert about rabies: Professor Zu Shuxian
The anxiety caused by the cat -dogs who were raised by the family, I answered many inquisitioners. This is caused by the increasing propaganda and education of rabies and rabies.
American experts said: Cats and dogs who are affected by rabies caught the rabies. (Note that the cats and dogs mentioned here are the cats and dogs who are affected by rabies, not healthy cats and dogs.
did you have the possibility of infecting rabies? Is there any possibility of dogs or dogs you contact with rabies?
1. In China, almost all rabies occur in rural towns, or small towns and urban and rural areas, especially in the south provinces and districts. Some cities (excluding the suburbs of its affiliated counties) have not reported rabies for many years.
, the possibility of animal bite in the following situations can basically be excluded:
1) Family dogs and cats;
2) Dogs and cats are clear. It is not a stray animal for raising at home;
3) This dog and cat never exposed to suspected rabies dogs, or no dogs who have been unknown to bite;
4) Animals have abnormalities or behaviors of no illness, and they are bitten, such as teasing, food care, care, pain;
5) Animal vaccination;
6) Disease Control Center informs the local area in recent years Rabies have no rabies;
7) The bite has been bitter for more than 10 days, and dogs and cats are healthy as usual.
) Article 1) Article 1) You can know at the time when you were bitten or contact. You can rest assured that these 5 can be assured. In addition, the disease control center notify the local rabies without rabies. If there is 7), whether there is 1) -5), you can rest assured.
2. Dogs and cat spread rabies are mainly caused by biting. In the context of the above 1., it is meaningless to be licked or contaminated by my own or neighbors' disease -free or healthy dogs and cats or saliva. Those who are mild and unprepared or superficially scratching can be applied to iodine locally. Those with severe injuries and bleeding, except for rinse immediately, go to the hospital for treatment.
Animals diagnosed or suspicious rabies are scratched or licking damaged skin or mucous membranes before they need to be exposed.
3. Touching rabies (dogs and cats) or contacting their blood, urine, or feces does not constitute exposure, and no preventive measures need to be taken.
4. Indirect contact with the saliva of the appearance of healthy animals, there is no possibility of spreading rabies at all.
It hope everyone can consult or consult the local disease control center and hospital infectious department if there are any questions.
Generally speaking, it is okay. Like my family, I have been raising cats. I have been caught and bitten by cats since I was a child. If it is a wild cat, it may cause rabies, but the chance is very small, but it is best to vaccine.